Yes, our Freetrailers are constantly being maintained by our own service people. In addition, we only drive Danish trailers in professional quality. However, please be aware that we can not guarantee that the trailer is 100% close. This is especially the case with heavy rain. So you have to make sure that if penetrating water can not damage your goods. What you transport in the trailer is not covered by signed insurance at Freetrailer Danmark ApS, but must be covered by your own insurance policy.
Articles in this section
- What plug should my car have in order to drive with a Freetrailer?
- Is there a lock in the Freetrailer?
- Is there wrecking hooks in the Freetrailer?
- How do I get a hook on my car?
- Does Freetrailer fit my car?
- Is the Freetrailer in good condition?
- What can I ship in a Freetrailer?
- Should I bring blankets and straps?
- Can all cars draw a Freetrailer?
- How big is a Freetrailer?