No, the law requires all users to be enrolled in the rental documents. You can write an additional driver in the rental documents before the rental agreement is printed.
Articles in this section
- What if I return too late?
- Where can I rent a Freetrailer?
- How do I book a Freetrailer?
- Who can pick up the Freetrailer?
- Who can drive with the Freetrailer?
- Can I lend the Freetrailer to anyone?
- Can I use the Freetrailer abroad?
- Do I need to buy something to rent a Freetrailer?
- What happens if I pick up the Freetrailer too late?
- How fast can I drive with the Freetrailer?