Yes, there are wrecking hooks in the Freetrailer's sides. They are located to prevent damage to goods placed at the bottom of the trailer.
Articles in this section
- How big is a Freetrailer?
- Is there a lock in the Freetrailer?
- Is there wrecking hooks in the Freetrailer?
- Does Freetrailer fit my car?
- Is the Freetrailer in good condition?
- Should I bring blankets and straps?
- What can I ship in a Freetrailer?
- Can all cars draw a Freetrailer?
- How do I get a hook on my car?
- What plug should my car have in order to drive with a Freetrailer?